- List Price:
- Our Price: $14.36
Ilyce R. Glink is featured in many forms of media as a trusted expert on real estate issues. She is a bestselling author, with nearly a million copies of her books out in print, and is the author of over 20 ebooks. She writes a nationally-syndicated news column, “Real Estate Matters,” which appears in the Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, the Wilmington News Journal, and the Detroit Free Press, among around 100 other publications. She hosts her own radio show, The Ilyce Glink Show, in Atlanta for Newstalk 750 WSB, and also contributes to NPR’s Marketplace Money and Sound Money programs. She has also created a real estate and personal finance advice site called ExpertRealEstateTips.net, which has received over one million views since its creation.
Glink spent 8 years as a personal finance and real estate reporter for a Chicago news station, WGN-TV, and has hosted nationally syndicated radio programs. She has also been a guest on Fox News, CNN, CNBC, the Today Show, CBS This Morning, and Oprah.
Some of Glink’s other awards and accomplishments include:
• The National Association of Real Estate Editors’ “Best Blog,” “Best Consumer Reporter,” and “Best Television Report” awards
• Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago’s first Money $mart award
• Chicago Headline Club’s Peter Lisagor Award for Exemplary Journalism
• 2006 Emmy® Award nomination
• Sought after speaker providing insight to organizations such as Discover Card, Marriott Hotels, Allstate Foundation, Countrywide Financial, Youth Leaders International, March of Dimes, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, and the City of Chicago Department on Aging.
• Owns and operates a media consulting company called Think Glink Publishing, LLC, which serves nonprofits, small companies, and major credit, payroll, real estate, and mortgage companies.
• Serves as chief content strategist for RealtyJoin.com, an investing marketplace and social networking site.